Poker! One of the most played game in any casino sure has seen many nerve wrecking moments throughout the course of its history. A game that can be played with anyone at any time, all you need is a deck of cards and you’re good to go. Ever since the sport entered the online platform it became even more accessible to people and became a global game. So what separates live poker from online one let’s find out.
When we poker on สมัคร live22, this card game with friends whether it’s live or online it’s just for fun, but many professional players make a living out of this sport in online as well as live platforms. Moreover, the rules and betting system in both platforms are similar, but player of a particular platform may need to play some hands on the unfamiliar one to adjust and play comfortably.
- Accessibility– To play poker live a player needs to find a casino and if gambling is illegal in their country they may have to completely relocate to another country in order to make a living out of it whereas in online platform all one needs is an electronic device and a stable internet connection and they are good to go.
- Game scheduling– Live games usually follow a tight and strict schedule, player has to play the game according to that schedule on the other hand an online game can be played at any time of the day according to the player’s will.
- Security concerns– Obviously if a player involves money in any online game there will be security concerns and the concerns are genuine as well so the best option is to only play in a trusted platform. In live games everything happens in front of players eyes so there are absolutely no security concerns.
- Tells– This is one of the biggest difference in game of online and live poker, the physical tells of a player! In a live game many players have particular physical tells when they are bluffing or getting emotional which can be easily noticed by a seasoned player on the other hand there is absolutely no way of calling out player’s bluff by physical emotions in an online game.
- Rakes and stakes– Normally the Rakes and Stakes of an online game is significantly less than a live one.
- of hands played per hour– The online poker platform uses a computer based software so the hands dealt per hour are much higher than the live one where a dealer deals the cards.